Heppner activity in Senegal
Internationalization is one of the strategic pillars of the Heppner’s development.
In spring 2019, the Group opened its first agency in Dakar, with the aim of creating a regional network in West Africa to support its clients in their North-South flows.
Our solutions to support you
The reliable and economical solution for most of your supplies.
- Full Container Load (FCL) or Less than Container Load (LCL)
- Drawing up of the ETN (Electronic tracking note) on behalf of the loader on request
- Total delivery time 20-22 days door-to-door Europe to Senegal
Each year, the Heppner Group organises the transport of 25,000 Twenty-foot Equivalent Units (EVU) for its clients.
The premium option for your urgent or sensitive shipments.
- Direct flights from France
- Customs clearance, handling and onward delivery from Dakar airport
- Total delivery time 7-8 days door-to-door Europe to Senegal
Each year, Heppner organises the transport of 15,000 tonnes by air for its clients.
A customised transport plan to forward your goods to Senegal and throughout the region (Mali, Guinea-Bissau, Gambia).
An expert assessment to guarantee the success of your customs operations in a complex environment.
- Tracking portal to monitor each stage of your import customs clearances
- Drawing up of the Pre-Import Request
- Verification Notice tracking
Heppner makes more than 50 customer declarations in Senegal each month.
Your stocks are managed in Dakar city centre.
- Space rental
- Input-output handling
- Unloading of containers
- Order picking
- Bonded storage
Our sector expertise
We specialise in dealing with the challenges inherent to the following sectors:
- Automobile: utility and private vehicles, spare parts
- Agricultural and construction equipment
- Construction materials
- Health: equipment and pharmaceutical drugs
- Agri-food: Agricultural inputs, seeds, semi-finished products